Schedule a Visit
Are you interested in being an English major, minor, or graduate student? Would you like to schedule a visit and speak with someone in the program? Or, if you’re a prospective Master’s applicant, would you like to sit in on a graduate English class? Depending on the schedules of our faculty, any of the following may be offered:
- Meet with the Director of Undergraduate Studies
- Meet with the Director of Graduate Studies
- Meet with an English faculty member that specializes in your academic or research interests, i.e. British Literature, Queer Theory, Creative Writing, Shakespeare, American Literature, Film Studies, Experimental Non-Fiction Writing, etc…
- Meet with the Program Administrator for general information about our academic programs and requirements
- Sit in on a graduate seminar
Find available classes for the day of your visit. Select the current semester, and then find English in the menu and check by the day desired.
In order to schedule a meeting with an English department faculty member or sit in on an English class, please fill out the English Department Visitor Scheduling Form or email the Program Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following:
- Your Name
- Contact Information (email address and phone number)
- Date of Visit
- Time availability (two options)
- Your academic and/or research interest(s)
As part of Georgetown University’s continued efforts to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, all visitors are required to fill out the Georgetown University Visitor Registration Form.