For more information about associated fees related to tuition, financial aid, housing opportunities, etc… click on the links below:
- Tuition and Fees (see below)
Note: the fees listed on this page applicable to our program are:
Tuition, Per Credit Hour,
One-Time Transcript Fee,
Graduate Student Activity Fee, and
Student Health Insurance – Per Year
For the 2019-20 academic year: 1 credit = $2,139 and 1 course = 3 credits which totals $6,417.
The normative credit distribution for our program is 9-9/6-6 or 9-9/9-3: 9 credits (3 courses) in the fall and spring of the first year, 6 credits (2 courses) in the fall and spring of the second year if completing the thesis track -OR- 9 credits (3 courses) in the fall and 3 credits (1 course) in the spring of the second year if completing the capstone track. Deviations from this schedule must be made in advance and approved by the Director of Graduate Studies.
- Student Health Insurance
- Financial Aid
- Contact your Financial Aid Counselor
- Office of External Fellowships
- Off-Campus Housing Listings
- For off-campus housing inquiries call (202) 687-5138 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Graduate Student Life
- English Graduate Student Association (EGSA)
- Note: All M.A. English students are automatically a member of EGSA upon matriculation into the program.