English Department Nominees and Winners at 2017 Graduate School Awards Ceremony
Posted in Announcement
The English Department was recognized at this year’s Graduate School Awards for the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences.
- For the Graduate Student Teaching Assistant Award: Danny Atherton (winner at large)
- For the Exceptional Masters Student Award: Danny Atherton, Kelly Coyne, Chris Huebner (winner at large), John James (Humanities winner), Rob Yates
- For the Outstanding Graduate Student Organization Award: EGSA (Rob Yates, President)
- For the Outstanding Leader in a Graduate Student Organization Award: Emily Coccia (EGSA)
- For the Gerald M. Mara Faculty Mentoring Award: Rebecca Boylan, Patrick O’Malley (winner), Lena Orlin
- For the Distinguished Staff Award: Jessica Marr (nominee)
Thank you and congratulations to everyone nominated as well as Patrick O’Malley for his extraordinary work as DGS.